Print Operator Associate
Amherst Copy & Designworks in Amherst, MA is currently seeking a print operator associate familiar with large and small format color and B/W digital printing. This individual needs to have the highest level of commitment to customer service excellence and believe in fostering growth, pride, and productivity in a team environment.
The primary responsibilities of the print operator associate position include printing and binding jobs on-demand from digital files and hard copies, printing large format prints, and other production tasks, including cutting and finishing. You will be working directly with customers and our team to achieve the highest quality service and printed materials.
Qualifications we seek:
- Knowledge of digital printing and bindery processes.
- Superior customer service ability and experience in handling clients both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in fulfilling customer needs.
- Highly developed organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite – Particularly Acrobat Professional and with Ricoh and Xerox equipment.
- Evening and weekend availability required.
Benefits we provide:
- Paid holidays and accrued vacation time.
- Health and medical benefits.
- Personal and sick days.
- 401k plan with company contribution.
Amherst Copy & Designworks offers a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We have added to our capabilities and are expanding our offerings to our customer base. We are looking for candidates who have a great team-oriented attitude and really enjoy what they do. Amherst Copy also offers opportunities for the right person to expand their skill set and work in print and at our expanding sign facility.
Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter to: