Experienced Copy & Print Specialist
Experienced Copy and Print Specialist
Amherst Copy & Designworks in Hadley, MA is currently seeking a print production specialist with a minimum of three (3) years experience to join our team. You'll be helping our customers communicate with their audiences!
You must be familiar with large and small format color and B/W digital printing and finishing. We are seeking people with the highest level of commitment to customer service excellence. We believe in fostering growth, pride, and productivity in a small team environment.
The primary responsibilities of the print production specialist position include printing and binding jobs on-demand from digital files and hard copies, printing large format prints, and other production tasks, including cutting and finishing. We are a retail business, so you will be working directly with a variety of customers therefore being comfortable working with the public and your team members is essential.
Qualifications we seek:
- Knowledge of digital printing and bindery processes.
- Superior customer service ability and experience in handling customers both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to work independently in fulfilling customer needs, while also recognizing when it is important to seek help.
- Highly developed organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to engage in problem solving on a regular basis.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite – Particularly Acrobat Professional
- Familiarity with Ricoh printers is helpful.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must have valid driver’s license
Benefits we provide:
- Paid holidays and accrued vacation time.
- 401k plan with company contribution.
Amherst Copy & Designworks offers a one-of-a-kind place to advance your career. We have added to our capabilities and are expanding our offerings to our customer base. We are looking for candidates who have a great team-oriented attitude and really enjoy what they do. Amherst Copy also offers opportunities for the right person to expand their skill set and work in print and at our expanding sign facility.
Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are complying with CDC Covid19 guidelines as well as those of the Town of Hadley Board of Health
For consideration, please forward your
resume and cover letter to: