Part-time Print Associate
We are currently seeking a part-time print associate to work TUESDAY’s and THURSDAY’s from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. There is the possibility of Saturday and/or Sunday hours for the right candidate.
The primary responsibilities of the print associate position include printing and binding jobs on-demand from digital files and hard copies, printing large format prints, and other production tasks, including cutting and finishing. You will be working directly with customers and our team to achieve the highest quality service and printed materials.
Qualifications we seek:
- Knowledge of digital printing and bindery processes.
- Superior customer service ability and experience in handling clients both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in fulfilling customer needs.
- Highly developed organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware problems.
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite – Particularly Acrobat Professional and with Ricoh and Xerox equipment.
Amherst Copy & Designworks offers a one-of-a-kind place to begin or advance your career. We have added to our capabilities and are expanding our offerings to our customers. We are looking for candidates who have a great team-oriented attitude and really enjoy what they do.
Minorities and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
For consideration, please forward your resume and cover letter to: